Sunday, February 28, 2010

House Stuff

Dear Mom:

Today Jeff and I went to Home Depot and looked at flooring for the kitchen - his idea! I think I surprised him because I picked out a relatively cheap and easy laminate instead of the tile that was featured when you first walked into the flooring section. I'm pretty excited about the updates he wants to do to the house. I really feel fortunate to have married someone who's so easy to live with.

While I was in the front bedroom working on my IT class, I heard a strange sound coming from the kitchen and it was Jeff drilling holes into the window frames to put the blinds he had found in the basement. I had only mentioned that I wanted to put them up. I had bought them years ago when I lived here by myself. We moved a cart from the basement into the kitchen and put the table in the laundry room. It's just a little thing: working on our house together, but it made me so happy.

Love,

Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment